Background of Co-organiser
The Hong Kong Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF HK) was founded in 1986 and was established as an independent local non-governmental organisation to raise funds and advocate for children’s rights. We are recruiting high caliber interns to support education and youth engagement projects of the organisation.
UNICEF HK invites students from the University of Hong Kong to support our education works under Advocacy Department. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to get hands-on experience in all aspects of education practices in an international charitable organization.
Details of Work
Student are expected to:
- develop e-learning lesson materials or activities for students to raise the awareness towards child rights and global solidarity;
- assist in planning, executing and evaluating the online school programme and new youth engagement programme with local Ethnic Minority students;
- translate and modify education materials for local adaptation;
- assist in administration works which are related to school programmes; and
- work in any other assigned duties.