Background of co-organiser
Christian Family Service Centre (CFSC) is a non-profit social service organization rooted in Hong Kong for over 63 years. For many years, CFSC is deeply connected and affectively tied with this city and its people. We keep pace with Hong Kong’s development and spearhead innovation in areas of social services, medical and health services, and environmental protection.
Turning 50 is a milestone that the second half of life is unveiled. Active Ageing Services steer people in their 50s towards a flourishing life with various novel services, including ‘School of Good Life’ and ‘Life Coach Service for the Third Age’ a first-of-its-kind service in Hong Kong tailored for people in their 50s. They are now looking for high caliber candidate to contribute their ideas and support our works under the InnovAGE Team.
Students are expected to support the following projects:
One-day Innovative Life Planning Workshop
- To develop, execute and evaluate a one-day workshop to facilitate 50+ population in devising second half life plans.
Half-day Public Health Education Workshop
- To translate and localize a wide range of evidenced-based health related articles into Chinese.
- To develop, execute and evaluate a half-day workshop to facilitate 50+ population in raising awareness towards a flourishing life.
Other duties assigned by the InnovAGE team
- To assist in preparation works which are related to the “School of Good Life” programmes
- May have the chance to co-work with InnovAGE Team to conduct “School of Good Life” programmes