Background of Co-organiser
Founded in 2014, Teengineer is one of the first institutes founded in Hong Kong to promote the training, education and the dissemination of Positive Psychology. Positive Psychology is the scientific study of the strengths that enables individuals and communities to thrive. The field is founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves, and to enhance their experiences of life.
Based on positive psychology and coaching methods, we have advised more than 60 secondary and primary schools on positive education strategies. Our projects include resilience, motivation, building high-quality connections, transcending limiting beliefs, and identifying aspirations.
The positive school project (PSP) provides strategic development plans and tailored positive education solutions to our partner schools along their school improvement plan.
At this position, you will gain exposure to:
- Positive education concepts and classroom application
- Educational event(s) organisation
- Strategies and management of positive education implementation
As a teengineer, you will work with our team on the following:
- Co-develop positive education events
- Teaching / Group leading in positive education programs
- Manage correspondence with partner schools
- Plan and execute school programs
- Develop teaching materials